Have Tea with me at our Mountain Campsite





Join me for tea in this special "High Noon Tea celebration."  I hope you share the sentiment of this program with your family and friends.  Please feel welcome to subscribe to the channel too.

Experience more of our mountain life through my books, art and videos. 






I'm a wildlife artist and author. I live on the side of a mountain in Montana near the Continental Divide with my family, where I write and paint about our frontier lifestyle. We left Washington D.C. when my husband retired from the military. We wanted a change, of lifestyle and we got it! I admit I'm a fish out of water here, and I'm learning how to blend my city ways with our new rural western life, so, I'm surviving the wilderness in style. Our new neighbors are cougars, bears, and wolves. I hope you enjoy our real pioneer experiences, with wildlife encounters, horse and dog rescue, baking, gardening, art, decorating, landscape photography, and much more. I hope to see you on the mountain, laugh and learn with me.

Comments

Popular Posts