Our Labor Day- Labor of Love



Our Labor Day- Labor of Love

This front entry sign for our homestead is the result of our efforts this past Labor Day weekend. We designed, constructed and installed it. It was a labor of love and had been on our "to do" list for several years. I'm sure it will end up as a chapter in one of my books because we had some really funny experiences working on it. (It's heavier than it looks) ðŸ˜‰
In the past, my home was wherever life sent me, and that didn't change when I became a military wife and had a family. We lived in various houses and did our best to be happy. Now, for the first time, I have a home in the mountains of Montana. We call it Cimarron.
                         

   Feel welcome to visit my website and YouTube channel for more real life in the wild west. www.quinnwildlifeart.com

 

Comments

Popular Posts