Nancy Quinn's Western Zen


Nancy Quinn's Western Zen


These are some inspirational thoughts I use to help myself. The landscapes here on the mountain are so lovely and uplifting, they often put me in a reflective mood.  I can always use a few extra moments of peace, and a deep relaxing breath.  I hope this video brings you the same kind of feelings.  I believe it's is another gift from Montana, and our life in the modern wild west.



Nancy Quinn is an internationally known wildlife artist whose work is noted for its detail and accuracy. She is the recipient of two World Wildlife Art Championship awards and the subject of numerous articles about animal art. She now happily resides on a mountainside in Montana with her husband, daughters, dogs, and horses, where she continues to paint and write about her experiences living in the wild.

Comments

Popular Posts