Do my horses like to decorate for Valentine's Day?

I decided to put up a few Valentine's Day decorations, and as usual, the horses saw me in the window and wandered over to "help" me.  Domingo is a 25 year old Arabian gelding and still has lots of enthusiasm for life.  Like my other horse, Wilson, he enjoys a hug and a cookie and is ever hopeful to get them.  


Wilson is a 21 year old quarter horse, and as you can see, lost interest in my decorating efforts and found the bird feeder much more interesting. 

I believe Valentine's Day is not just for romance.  It's the perfect time to remind your friends, family, and special loved ones just how much you care about them.  With that said, I sincerely thank you all for being my Valentines.

If you want to learn more about our life in the wilds of Montana, USA.  Visit my website and my learn about my books, art, and videos.  www.nancyquinnauthor.com   


Comments

Popular Posts