The Winning Cookie Recipe!



The Judges have made their choices in the Baking With Love cookie recipe contest, I announce the winners and prepare the grand prize winning recipe in this video.  Enjoy!


 

I'm a wildlife artist and author. I live on the side of a mountain in Montana near the Continental Divide with my family, where I write and paint about our frontier lifestyle. We left Washington D.C. when my husband retired from the military. We wanted a change, of lifestyle and we got it! I admit I'm a fish out of water here, and I'm learning how to blend my city ways with our new rural western life, so, I'm surviving the wilderness in style. Our new neighbors are cougars, bears, and wolves. I hope you enjoy our real pioneer experiences, with wildlife encounters, horse and dog rescue, baking, gardening, art, decorating, landscape photography, and much more. I hope to see you on the mountain, laugh and learn with me. quinnwildlifeart.com

Comments

Popular Posts