The Happy Home

 


I'm starting a series about creating a home that can boost happiness and health. It makes me wonder- can fragrance carry one of the keys to happiness at home? Some of my favorite scents can boost my mood, certain scents do just the opposite. Let's open the discussion. What is your opinion?



Come west with us and enjoy life on a Montana mountain through YouTube videos, my books and artwork. I'm a wildlife artist and author. I live on the side of a mountain in Montana near the Continental Divide with my family, where I write and paint about our frontier lifestyle. We left Washington D.C. when my husband retired from the military. We wanted a change, of lifestyle and we got it! I admit I'm a fish out of water here, and I'm learning how to blend my city ways with our new rural western life, so, I'm surviving the wilderness in style. Our new neighbors are cougars, bears, and wolves. I hope you enjoy our real pioneer experiences, with wildlife encounters, horse and dog rescue, baking, gardening, art, decorating, landscape photography, and much more. I hope to see you on the mountain, laugh and learn with me. quinnwildlifeart.com

Comments

Popular Posts