Still West of Nowhere! Book trailer


Hello everyone!  

I’m so thrilled to share the news that my new book is now available as an EBook and paperback.  I invested in a drone and editing software for a new book trailer.  I must offer my gratitude to my brother- in-law, who instructed me on how to pilot the drone and taught me how to use the filming capabilities.  The result is a three minute cinematic quality film.  Watch it on a large screen and turn up the music for the full experience!  

If you prefer to save some money, you can shop at Amazon for unsigned copies (they now have an option to purchase and email the EBooks as gifts).  Also, my bound books make wonderful Christmas presents!  Here is the Amazon link for both options: Amazon

 

Amazon is also offering a book bundle of my first two titles, Go West, Young Woman! and Stay West, Young Woman!, which are currently on sale together for $24.61.  This is nearly a two for one deal.  Use this Amazon link to purchase the bundle: Book Bundle.   

 

I hope you enjoy the book trailer, and please share this email with your friends and family. I think it’s my best effort so far, and I’m eager to know your opinions.  Thank you for all your love and support in my life and my career as an author.

 

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend! 


 

Comments

Popular Posts