My third Book is being printed- Today!!

I have exciting news! My publisher informed me- today is the day we go to print on my third book! This is one of my illustrations that will be featured. As soon as the book is released, and available for purchase, I will post the book cover. It won't be long now!



It's the final book in the Go West trilogy about our true adventures living on a mountain in the wilderness of Montana. Visit quinnwildlifeart.com for more information. I don't want to spoil the story about why I drew this bear, in case you want to read about it.

I'm a wildlife artist and author. I live on the side of a mountain in Montana near the Continental Divide with my family, where I write and paint about our frontier lifestyle. We left Washington D.C. when my husband retired from the military. We wanted a change, of lifestyle and we got it! I admit I'm a fish out of water here, and I'm learning how to blend my city ways with our new rural western life, so, I'm surviving the wilderness in style. Our new neighbors are cougars, bears, and wolves. I hope you enjoy our real pioneer experiences, with wildlife encounters, horse and dog rescue, baking, gardening, art, decorating, landscape photography, and much more. I hope to see you on the mountain, laugh and learn with me.


Comments

Popular Posts