"Coffee Break"  Live Morning Show on KCAP Radio


I have some fun news to share today. This is a recording of my first live, local radio interview, at KCAP in Helena, MT. It lasted about 15 minutes, and Troy was a wonderful host. Funny, how I can handle tigers and leopards, but an interview on live radio made me nervous. I must have said something right…I was invited back to talk again…https://coffeebreak959.podbean.com/    It was a fun and interesting experience, we talked about some of my personal history, wildlife coming down my chimney, and shared a few other laughs.  Look for the interview with my name...I even brought cookies! 






 Nancy Quinn is an internationally known wildlife artist whose work is noted for its detail and accuracy. She is the recipient of two World Wildlife Art Championship awards and the subject of numerous articles about animal art.  Her first book, "Go West, Young Woman!" has won the prestigious Will Rogers Medallion Award Bronze Medal.   She now happily resides on a mountainside in Montana with her husband, daughters, dogs, and horses, where she continues to paint and write about her experiences living in the wild.
www.quinnwildlifeart.com


Comments

Popular Posts