Come West for 99 cents!




 A Montana sized hello!


Even though Friday the 13th, has a reputation, I’m sharing some good luck and great news with you.



My book, Go West, Young Woman! has been nominated for the Will Rogers Medallion Award.



In celebration of this, and of the pending late spring release of the sequel, the publisher and Amazon.com are offering the EBook version of Go West, Young Woman!  as a Countdown Deal, The cost is only $0.99! The price will increase every few days until it reaches the final price of $4.99 on April 20th.  Here is the link  Purchase here

  



You can download the book to any device, Kindle reader, phone, computer or tablet, along with the necessary free app through Amazon or Apple.



If I have enough downloads during this sale, it may place me on the New York Times bestsellers list, so, I hope you come west with me without worrying about getting your boots muddy, and share this opportunity with your friends and family. EBooks make great gifts, especially at this price.  You betcha!


Comments

Popular Posts