Tea Time on the Range.


                                              High Noon Tea  

Q&A with Wildlife Artist/Author Nancy Quinn # 7

It's tea time on the range. Join me for a cup, a few laughs, and conversation.  We will catch up on the news from our mountain homestead.  Is there a new cooking video in the future?  I have had a few suggestions/questions about expanding my baking videos into cooking, and demonstrating dinner recipes.  I talk about it in this new High Noon Tea episode, as well as some other fun subjects.





I’m deeply grateful for all your comments and correspondence. Please feel welcome to contact me at any time.  My sequel to “Go West, Young Woman!” should be released and available in bookstores in the spring, so I will keep you posted as the editing and production progresses.  



Many thanks to all,


Nancy Quinn is an internationally known wildlife artist whose work is noted for its detail and accuracy. She is the recipient of two World Wildlife Art Championship awards and the subject of numerous articles about animal art. She now happily resides on a mountainside in Montana with her husband, daughters, dogs, and horses, where she continues to paint and write about her experiences living in the wild.


Comments

Popular Posts